There are no polls available to view at this time.
The Children and Youth Ministries Department is excited to be able to promote the following Vacation Bible School kits:
1. SonSpark Labs: Discovering God's Plan 4 U = Jesus! - From Gospel Light, where kids meet Jesus Every Day! Establish your research questions (life's most important questions!), grab your lab coats and safety goggles, and test the evidence of God's divine plans for us. We predict kids will discover God's plan 2 Make Us (Genesis 1), 2 Be With Us (Genesis 2-3), 4 Us 2 Know Him (John 1, 5, 6 & 14), 2 Save Us (Luke 22-24), and 2 Love Us 4-Ever (Mark 16:15; Acts 1-2, & 4). Your findings are guaranteed to be reliable! This program offers five age-level groups for preschool through middle school. You can choose from: Skippers (ages 2 & 3); Scooters (age 4 through kindergarten); Voyagers (grades 1 & 2); Pathfinders (grades 3 & 4); and Trailblazers (grades 5 through middle school). Use one group, five groups or any number and combination in between! This program is flexible to fit your church. (Available in Deluxe Kit format or in a Reproducible Power Pack.)
2. Embark on an icy expedition where kids overcome obstacles with God's awesome power. Anchor kids in rock-solid Bible truths that will guide them through life's challenges. At Everest Vacation Bible School kids experience God's Word in surprising and unforgettable ways! Each day, leaders reinforce one simple Bible truth—which makes it easy for kids to remember and apply to real life! (From Group Publishing)
3. Hometown Nazareth VBS 2015 (from Group Publishing) - Hear stories about Jesus’ childhood from the best source of all…his mom, Mary! Everyone knows what it’s like to hear your mom tell stories from your childhood. Can you imagine the kinds of stories Mary could tell? Take your kids back to Hometown Nazareth, where they’ll stand up for their faith among people who doubt that the carpenter’s son is really God’s son.
4. Get ready for a trip back through time to discover God's never ending love! Bible Blast to the Past: Discover God's Everlasting Love takes children on an amazing journey where they learn the incredible (Exodus 3), faithful (Joshua 2), invincible (1 Samuel 17), unconditional (John 3:16; Luke 7) and real (Acts 12) love of God. Standard Publishing's 2015 VBS helps you lead kids to know what God's love is, explore God's everlasting love, and serve God by loving others.
5. Take the road less traveled, one full of adventure into uncharted territory! At Journey Off The Map: Unknown to Us Known to Him, the 2015 VBS from Lifeway, explorers (kids) encounter the unexpected while seeking the heart of God. They learn that obedience to God leads us beyond the expected!
6. Lifeway’s 2015 Journey off the Map - Backyard Kids Club Kit - Take Journey Off The Map VBS to truly uncharted territory - your own neighborhood to unchurched kids! The Backyard Kids Club is designed to work perfectly with all the Journey Off the Map gear and uses the same Bible content, music, and theme, meaning that all the accessories used for a large scale VBS in church coordinate with your Backyard Kids Club. You can also run the club in someone's backyard with as few as 3 or 4 adults or use it with missions teams, even small churches may want to try this simpler VBS version. Recommended for use with groups of 20 children.
7. Thailand Trek - The "New" Cross Culture VBS from Group. Everything you love about VBS—plus a fresh way to ignite kids' faith by immersing them in another culture. At Cross Culture Thailand Trek VBS, you’ll share the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of one unique culture with kids in your community, while helping them discover God’s eternal love for the world! The result? Confident, faith-filled kids who understand the power of Jesus’ love in a diverse world
Starter Kits for all VBS programs are available through the www.saMinistryCatalogue.ca.
SAMIS STATISTICS: Statistics for this program should be entered into the activity 'VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL''. If you cannot see this on your Enter Statistics page, go to ACTION -> MANAGE PROGRAM ACTIVITIES and locate the activity. Enter an 'open date' in the form and save. Starting from the open date you entered, you will see this item listed on your Enter Statistics page. More SAMIS tips.