Send The Fire
Faith and Friends
Supplies & Purchasing
Canadian Staff Band
SA Guitar Songs
Ministry Resources Poll
There are no polls available to view at this time.
What is this?
If you would like to submit a prayer request to be added to our list, email
. Make sure you specify whether you want your request made public on the website or not - if there is no indication it will
For other prayer requests view the Prayer Guide.
PRAYER REQUESTS FOR CORPS MINISTRY
Wyndfield CC - Brantford, Ontario
Mar 3, 2014
Submitted by: Mjrs. D & G Simms
Please pray for our daughter who is a development worker in Pakstan. Pray for opportunities for her to give witness to her faith and please pray for her protection.
Please pray for our Mission Board Team that as we move forward with renewed mission and vision to be able to communicate that to our congregation and then work together to build the kingdom of God in Brantford.
London Citadel, Ontario Great Lakes
Feb 26, 2014
Submitted by: Major Catherine Brown-Ratcliffe
1. Safety and overall well-being for teenage son.
2. Divine guidance and equipping in preparation for Brengle presentation.
3. God\'s plan and purpose for our Corps misson/ministry to be made clear through the strategic planning process we\'re in, and for collective agreement on the main priorities and clarity and success in developing and implementing strategies.
4. For personal health
Hillcrest CC & Ingersoll Community Services
Feb 24, 2014
Submitted by: Lt. Darren Woods
* Pray for our church planting aspirations in Ingersoll
*Pray for good committed leaders for HL & Music sections
*Pray for continued growth of the Corps - Spiritual, numeric & financial.
Feb 18, 2014
Submitted by: Major Malcolm Cameron
As we move to adjust our ministries in Perth please pray for God\'s guidance.
Also, our congregation is working on Renewal through strategic planning and then action on the plan.Please pray for our congregational commitment to the conversation and action.
Yorkwoods Corps, Toronto
Feb 10, 2014
1) YWCC needs to develop a “music ministry.” At present, we have no band and no songsters. We’ve just begun a new beginners’ band from Jan. 2014. Please pray for the leader and new six members.
2) Our corps is consisted of diverse new Canadians and refugee families, more than 25 different nations' congregation. Please pray for our intercultural ministries ; ethnic background soldiers' and members’ individual spiritual growth so that they may reach out their own community around to witness Jesus and bring people into our corps.
3) We've planned to develop a new website in order to interact and share voices and to promote The Salvation Army’s social ministries surrounding diverse community.
4) Please pray for Tina's younger sister Seoul,Korea. Thanks to God's grace,she received Jesus as her Savior recently since she has been struggling with serious cancer. Please pray for maintaining our (Tina & Thomas) good health.
Share this Page:
Copyright © 2014 The Salvation Army. All rights reserved.
The Salvation Army Canada and Bermuda Territory.
Charitable Number: 107951618 RR0001
Territorial Commander: Commissioner Brian Peddle
Corps Ministries Department
Layout loosely based on licenced copy of
Web site powered by
Ecclesiact Web System